OFFICE HOURS: M-W-Th 8:00AM -8:00 PM | T-F 8:00AM - 5:00PM
1011 W. Penn Ave.
Robesonia, PA 19551
1405A Penn Ave.
Wyomissing, PA 19610
3212 Kutztown Rd.
Laureldale, PA 19605
Western Berks Physical Therapy is dedicated to the understanding and treatment of disorders frequently seen in the senior population. We offer a variety of geriatric physical therapy services so that the following conditions can be addressed:
- Arthritis treatment and auto-immune disorders
- Gait, balance, and issues related to frequent falls or fear of falling
- Chronic deconditioning related to sedentary lifestyle and disease
- Osteoporosis treatment and prevention and stress fracture management
- Joint replacement rehabilitation for knees, hips and shoulders
- Disease syndromes (Parkinsons, diabetic neuropathy, stroke)
- Degenerative spinal conditions and stenosis
Our clinic is affiliated with the GERIATRIC SECTION of the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) which provides ongoing training and support for our treatment team. The length and intensity of treatments are tailored to each patient’s needs and capacities to allow “progress at their own pace”.
BOOK AN EVALUATION
Western Berks Physical Therapy and Wellness Center Disclaimer
Disclaimer : The information included on this site is for informational purposes only. It is in no way intended to diagnose or correct any medical condition, but is an attempt to make available further information regarding certain medical conditions. If you feel that you exhibit symptoms of the conditions described on these pages, please contact us to schedule an appointment.