Western Berks Physical Therapy accepts most health insurance plans. We also happily accept motor vehicle accident and work related injury clients. If Western Berks Physical Therapy is not on your Worker’s Compensation panel, please contact your Personnel Manager and we’ll be happy to provide your company with all the information needed so employees can come here for physical therapy services.
Our billing and collections staff will gladly contact your health insurance company for you to verify eligibility and determine coverage amounts for physical therapy services. They are skilled at getting insurance authorizations prior to treatment so you know what to expect. Below is a listing of insurances we accept. If you don’t see yours listed, please contact us so we can check on it for you.
- AETNA (all except capitated plans)
- AETNA Better Health
- AmeriHealth Administrators
- AmeriHealth Caritas
- Assurant Health
- Capital Blue Cross (And out of the area BlueCross/BlueShield Plans)
- Cigna/Great West
- Highmark Blue Shield (except out of state HMOs)
- Independence Blue Cross
- Keystone Health Plan Central
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Medicare (and most HMO products)
- Medical Assistance (under age 18 or secondary to Medicare)
- Tricare (Select, Standard & Reserve Plans)
- United Healthcare Comm. Plan (Unison)
- United Healthcare/Oxford
- UPMC Health Plan
- VIBRA Health Place
- We also accept worker’s compensation and auto cases
Self Pay Patients: We happily accept self pay patients. To allow for affordable physical therapy services for all, we offer payment plans starting at $20 per month. We also offer financing through CareCredit® which allows patients to pay for health and wellness care at over 225,000 enrolled providers across the nation.
Please notify our office if you are aware of other insurance carriers we may contact for participation.