Interested in Attending Physical Therapy?
Since 1992, Western Berks Physical Therapy has been providing the highest quality physical therapy services at our office locations in Robesonia, Wyomissing and Laureldale. Our clinicians have extensive training and years of clinical experience in understanding, evaluating, and treating complex orthopedic and pelvic floor problems, truly finding the root of the issue.
We make it easy to schedule a physical therapy appointment with us. Follow these simple steps to make your appointment a breeze.
1. Request an Appointment Online or call 610-589-2263 to schedule by phone.
- Someone from our office will call you promptly to confirm your online appointment request. We have day and evening appointment times available, and we can even see you the same day.
- We accept all major insurance plans. View our current list of Accepted Insurances or call our billing department at 610-589-2263, ext. 14 to verify your coverage.
2. Have your doctor’s office fax your referral information to us at 610-589-2232.
- No prescription? No problem! We are Direct Access licensed and can see you for 30 days without a prescription if you have Aetna, Capital Blue Cross, Health America, Highmark or Medicare.
- We also have a Clinical Evaluation Form En Espanol.
4. Arrive 15-20 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Bring your insurance card(s), photo ID, a current list of medications and your prescription for physical therapy.
- Wear a face mask and wear comfortable, loose fitting clothing that is easy to move around in.
- Expect your initial evaluation to last approximately 60 minutes.
- Read our Covid-19 protocol.
We Truly Treat It All
From your head, shoulders, knees and toes; and everything in between, there isn’t much that we can’t treat with physical therapy. Check out our services below to discover all the things physical therapy can help with.
- A-Z Physical Therapy Services List
- Physical Therapy for Arm & Shoulder
- Physical Therapy for Back & Neck
- Physical Therapy for Back Pain
- Physical Therapy for Balance
- Physical Therapy for Bell’s Palsy
- Physical Therapy for Foot & Ankle
- Physical Therapy for Hand & Wrist
- Physical Therapy for Headaches, Dizziness & Vertigo
- Physical Therapy for Hip, Knee & Leg
- Physical Therapy for Incontinence
- Physical Therapy for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Physical Therapy for Lyme Disease
- Physical Therapy for Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- Physical Therapy for Seniors
- Physical Therapy for TMJ or Jaw Pain
- Pre-Operative Rehab Before Surgery
- Specialty Rehabilitation Programs