Clinics Are Open with TeleRehab Options Available
Updated May 8th, 2020: Western Berks Physical Therapy clinics are open and will continue to serve our patients at all three office locations with dedicated clinicians in place. We are ensuring our clinics are following proper protocol during this time in methodically sanitizing and disinfecting treatment tables, exercise equipment, waiting rooms, bathrooms, doors and general areas before and after every single patient, every time.
A MESSAGE TO OUR PATIENTS DURING THE CORONAVIRUS:
Western Berks Physical Therapy offers Telerehab to patients across the entire state of Pennsylvania. Telerehab offers physical therapy treatments in a virtual setting, delivered via video or phone wherever you are. Through remote patient monitoring, our experienced clinicians help patients relieve pain, improve movement and restore function, all from the comfort of home.
TeleRehab Services include:
- Initial Evaluation & Functional Assessment
- Remote exercise demonstrations and supervision
- Body mechanic optimization to reduce physical strain and prevent future injuries
- Online access to our patient portal for home exercise plans and videos available anytime
Does insurance cover physical therapy and TeleRehab?
TeleRehab is covered under Medicare and most insurances! Many insurances are also offering $0 co-pays during this time. Please call, 610-589-2263 to verify your insurance coverage and schedule an appointment.
PATIENT PROTOCOL FOR IN PERSON VISITS:
- Scheduled patients are the only people allowed to enter clinics with the exception of critical staff at this time.
- Visitors or caregivers of patients are not allowed to enter clinic locations and should wait in their cars if dropping off or picking up patients.
- Patients will be seen privately, 1 on 1 by a dedicated therapist.
- Upon arrival, patients will be screened for COVID-19 exposure, instructed to wash their hands and taken immediately back into a sterilized treatment location.
- No food, drinks or personal items are allowed in clinics at this time. Cellphones must be put away.
- Upon completion of treatment, patients will be instructed to wash their hands and immediately leave the clinic.
- Anyone who is experiencing or exposed to symptoms or illness of any kind should cancel their appointment immediately and speak with their doctor.