FIRST TIME ATTENDING PHYSICAL THERAPY?
At Western Berks Physical Therapy & Wellness Center we make it easy! Follow these simple steps to make your first appointment a breeze!
- Have your doctor’s office fax your prescription or your referral information to us using our EZ Fax Referral Form
- No prescription? No problem! We are Direct Access licensed and can see you for 30 days without a prescription!
- Fill out a Clinical Evaluation Form and Insurance Screening Form online. We also have a Clinical Evaluation Form En Espanol.
- Call one of our 3 conveniently located facilities to make an appointment. We have day and evening appointments available to fit even the busiest of schedules! We can even see you THE SAME DAY!
- We accept almost all major insurance plans! View our current list of Accepted Insurances or call our billing department at 610-589-2263, ext. 14 to verify your coverage.
- Arrive 15-20 minutes early prior to your appointment
- Bring your insurance card, photo ID card and a current list of your medications
- Wear or bring comfortable, loose fitting clothing that is easy to move around in
- Expect your initial evaluation to last approximately 60 minutes