Specialty Rehabilitation Programs
By Western Berks Physical Therapy on April 1st, 2019
Our wide array of specialty rehabilitation programs include Surgical Prehab, Pelvic Floor Treatment, Concussion Rehab, Lyme Disease Symptom Management, Headache Management, TMJ Therapy and more.
Western Berks Physical Therapy Specialty Rehabilitation Programs:
- Concussion Rehab
- Gait Training and Gait Analysis
- Geriatric Physical Therapy
- Headache And Migraine Management
- Fibromyalgia Therapy
- Lyme Disease Symptom Management
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Parkinsons Disease Management
- Pelvic Floor Treatment
- Prehab Program
- Sports Therapy
- Vestibular Physical Therapy
- Work Injury Treatment
Benefits of Physical Therapy at Western Berks
All treatments are individually designed after a thorough initial evaluation to establish your goals. Physical Therapy sessions typically last between 45-60 minutes and include periodic re-evaluations and follow-up visits with your doctor. Physical therapy services are covered by most insurance plans. Our clients have had positive gains with skilled physical therapy, graded by decreased pain, increased function, and an improved quality of life, often without medications or surgery.
- Individual Orthopedic Treatment Plan & Exercise Program Developed and Delivered by a Highly Trained Physical Therapist.
- Education, Advice and Support for the Best Possible Outcome.
- Confidential, Compassionate Care at 3 Office Locations
- Insurance Covered Treatment
- Bilingual Staff (English, Spanish, Vietnamese & Hindi)
- Convenient, Close By Parking