First Day of Fall
By Western Berks on September 22nd, 2018
Falls Prevention Awareness Day
The first day of fall is September 22. This day also marks Falls Prevention Awareness Day! If you feel unsteady or suffer mild or severe anxiety related to falling, you need our help. Fear of falling can lead to significant Fall Risk and can be treated with measurable results at our office.
Western Berks Physical Therapy has a comprehensive, evidence based treatment program optimizing functional outcomes for patients who suffer from gait disturbances, balance deficits, dizziness and vertigo, unexplained falls and unstable walking.
Diagnoses being treated include:
- Peripheral vestibular dysfunction (BPPV)
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Spinal Stenosis and related chronic leg weakness
- Residual deficits following surgery (TKR/THR)
- Cevicogenic dizziness
- Postural instability and misalignment
- Central nervous system disorders
- Weakness/balance issues
Contact us today to learn more about our Fall Prevention Program and CONQUER YOUR FEAR of falling!