By Western Berks Physical Therapy on May 6th, 2018
Providing advanced head treatment therapy services at all office locations to patients suffering from Head Pain, Concussions, Ear Ringing, Bell’s Palsy, Vertigo, Headaches and Migraines.
Head Treatment For:
- Bell’s Palsy
- Conversion Disorder
- Disequilibrium Of Aging
- Ear Ringing / Tinnitus
- Epley Maneuver to Treat BPPV / Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo
- Head Pain
- TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint)
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Uncompensated Stable Peripheral Dysfunction
- Unilateral And Bilateral Vestibular Hypofunction
- Vertigo And Dizziness
- Vestibular Deficit
Benefits of Orthopedic Physical Therapy at Western Berks
All treatments are individually designed after a thorough initial evaluation to establish your goals. Physical Therapy sessions typically last between 45-60 minutes and include periodic re-evaluations and follow-up visits with your doctor. Physical therapy services are covered by most insurance plans. Our clients have had positive gains with skilled physical therapy, graded by decreased pain, increased function, and an improved quality of life, often without medications or surgery.
- Individual Orthopedic Treatment Plan & Exercise Program Developed and Delivered by a Highly Trained Physical Therapist.
- Education, Advice and Support for the Best Possible Outcome.
- Confidential, Compassionate Care at 3 Office Locations
- Insurance Covered Treatment
- Bilingual Staff (English, Spanish, Vietnamese & Hindi)
- Convenient, Close By Parking