Arm & Shoulder Treatment
By Western Berks Physical Therapy on May 4th, 2018
After an injury to the shoulder, arm or elbow, our goal is to assist you in getting back to the activities you enjoy pain free.
Much of what we do requires the use of our upper extremities, which includes everything from the shoulder to the hands. Therefore, an injury to the shoulder, elbow, wrist or hand can be not only painful, but it directly impacting our daily activities.
Our bodies are complex, especially in areas like the shoulder. That’s why our therapists look deeper than surface-level symptoms to identify the underlying issues causing your pain. To do this, we begin with a thorough and precise physical assessment. Then we learn about your lifestyle and your goals to develop a personalized treatment plan specifically for you.
Arm & Shoulder Treatment for:
- Arm Fracture
- Arm Pain
- Arm Sprains & Strains
- Arm Weakness
- Arthritis/Osteoarthritis Of Elbow
- Arthritis/Osteoarthritis Of Shoulder
- Athletic Throwing Injuries
- Bicep Tendon Tear
- Bursitis Of Shoulder
- Clavicle (Collarbone) Fracture
- Dislocated Elbow
- Dislocated Shoulder
- Elbow Instability
- Fractured Elbow
- Fractured Shoulder
- Frozen Shoulder / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Golfer’s Elbow / Medial Epicondylitis
- Reverse Shoulder Replacement
- Reverse Total Shoulder Replacement
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis
- Scapula (Shoulder Blade) Fracture
- Separated Shoulder
- Shoulder Joint Replacement
- Shoulder Tear
- Shoulder Pain
- Shoulder Repair
- Shoulder Strain
- Shoulder Surgery
- SLAP / Labral Tear
- Tennis Elbow / Lateral Epicondylitis
- Total Shoulder Replacement
Western Berks Physical Therapy specializes in the treatment of orthopedic related injuries, surgeries, and the pain and disability stemming from dysfunction of the musculoskeletal system. Some of these conditions include sprains, strains, tendonitis, arthritis, ligament tears, muscle tears, joint/muscle/tendon inflammations, post-fracture injury, joint stiffness, joint pain, rotator cuff repair, ACL (Anterior Cruciate Ligament) reconstruction, and post-arthroscopic and total joint replacement surgeries. Our clinicians have extensive training and years of clinical experience in understanding, evaluating, and treating complex orthopedic problems, truly finding the root of the problem. Our highly skilled physical therapists will set up a comprehensive treatment plan to eliminate symptoms and prevent further recurrence.
Benefits of Arm and Shoulder Physical Therapy at Western Berks
All treatments are individually designed after a thorough initial evaluation to establish your goals. Physical Therapy sessions typically last between 45-60 minutes and include periodic re-evaluations and follow-up visits with your doctor. Physical therapy services are covered by most insurance plans. Our clients have had positive gains with skilled physical therapy, graded by decreased pain, increased function, and an improved quality of life, often without medications or surgery.
- Individual Orthopedic Treatment Plan & Exercise Program Developed and Delivered by a Highly Trained Physical Therapist.
- Education, Advice and Support for the Best Possible Outcome.
- Confidential, Compassionate Care at 3 Office Locations
- Insurance Covered Treatment
- Bilingual Staff (English, Spanish, Vietnamese & Hindi)
- Convenient, Close By Parking