OFFICE HOURS: M-W-Th 8:00AM - 8:00 PM | T-F 8:00AM - 5:00PM
1011 W. Penn Ave.
Robesonia, PA 19551
1405A Penn Ave.
Wyomissing, PA 19610
3212 Kutztown Rd.
Laureldale, PA 19605
PELVIC FLOOR DYSFUNCTION
With a very promising success rate, Western Berks Physical Therapy offers an alternative option and / or supplement to surgical correction of pelvic floor dysfunction. We offer a number of pelvic floor dysfunction treatment options. From incontinence to pelvic pain, we utilize different pelvic floor therapy techniques to treat a variety of conditions in male and female patients of all ages, including children.
Offering Confidential, Private, and Non-invasive Treatment Of:
- Incontinence or constipation
- Problems urinating or defecating
- Bladder pain (interstitial cystitis)
- Bed wetting
- Pain with intercourse (dyspareunia)
- Pelvic pain or spasms
- Menstrual cycle-related pain
- Pregnancy related musculoskeletal problems
Treatment Options for Loose, Weak, or Uncontrolled Pelvic Floor Muscles Include:
- Bladder training
- Pelvic floor exercises
- Weights / cones to increase strength
- Home massage program
Treatment Options for Tight, Painful, and Tense Pelvic Floor Muscles Include:
- Patient education on vulvar personal care techniques
- Massage to reduce tension and pain
- Dilator therapy to reduce tension and pain
- Manual Therapy
- Perineal surface electrical stimulation and ultrasound to reduce pain
Contact Western Berks Physical Therapy at 610-589-2263 in Robesonia or 610-396-9278 in Wyomissing and begin your journey to better health now. We serve the entire Berks County region, including Reading, PA.
BOOK AN EVALUATION
CONNECT WITH US
Western Berks Physical Therapy and Wellness Center Disclaimer
Disclaimer : The information included on this site is for informational purposes only. It is in no way intended to diagnose or correct any medical condition, but is an attempt to make available further information regarding certain medical conditions. If you feel that you exhibit symptoms of the conditions described on these pages, please contact us to schedule an appointment.