OFFICE HOURS: M-W-Th 8:00AM - 8:00 PM | T-F 8:00AM - 5:00PM
1011 W. Penn Ave.
Robesonia, PA 19551
1405A Penn Ave.
Wyomissing, PA 19610
3212 Kutztown Rd.
Laureldale, PA 19605
FIRST TIME ATTENDING PHYSICAL THERAPY?
At Western Berks Physical Therapy & Wellness Center we make it easy! Follow these simple steps to make your first appointment a breeze!
- Have your doctor’s office fax your prescription or your referral information to us using our EZ FAX REFERRAL FORM
- No prescription? No problem! We are Direct Access licensed and can see you for 30 days without a prescription!
- Call one of our 3 conveniently located facilities to make an appointment. We have day and evening appointments available to fit even the busiest of schedules! We can even see you THE SAME DAY!
- We accept almost all major insurance plans! View our current list of ACCEPTED INSURANCES or call our billing department at 610-589-2263, ext. 14 to verify your coverage.
- To make your evaluation process quicker, fill out this CLINICAL EVALUATION FORM and bring it to your appointment. We also have a CLINICAL EVALUATION FORM EN ESPANOL.
- Arrive 15-20 minutes early prior to your appointment
- Bring your insurance card, photo ID card and a current list of your medications
- Wear or bring comfortable, loose fitting clothing that is easy to move around in
- Expect your initial evaluation to last approximately 60 minutes
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What hours do you operate?
We are open Monday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8am-8pm and Tuesday & Friday from 8am-5pm. We even have same day appointments available!
What if I need to reschedule my appointment?
We are happy to provide convenient appointment times that work around YOUR schedule. To reschedule an appointment, simply call any one of our three offices and one of our highly trained receptionists will be happy to assist you.
What if I miss an appointment?
In the event you will be late for an appointment, need to reschedule an appointment or missed one accidentally, please notify us as soon as possible. We encourage the make-up of any missed appointments to ensure your treatment plan is followed.
How frequently will I attend Physical Therapy?
Most treatment plans are designed for 2-3 visits per week, but may vary based on your plan of care as decided upon between you and your physical therapist. Physical Therapy sessions typically last between 45-60 minutes. Treatment plans include periodic re-evaluations and follow-up visits with your doctor.
BOOK AN EVALUATION
CONNECT WITH US
Western Berks Physical Therapy and Wellness Center Disclaimer
Disclaimer : The information included on this site is for informational purposes only. It is in no way intended to diagnose or correct any medical condition, but is an attempt to make available further information regarding certain medical conditions. If you feel that you exhibit symptoms of the conditions described on these pages, please contact us to schedule an appointment.